Complaint Review: PRISM POINTE TECHNOLOGIES, PPT

• Updated: Tue, October 20, 2009

• Reported By: proudveteran — Hawaii USA
PRISM POINTE TECHNOLOGIES, PPT
4605 Coates Drive Fairburn Fairburn, Georgia United States of America

PRISM POINTE TECHNOLOGIES, PPT Prism Point Technologies Unpaid invoices, subcontract scam, hires you to do the work and pockets your money! Fairburn, Georgia

I was hired by Prism Point Technologies in January of 2009 to provide installation service on a US military base. My initial point of contact was Jeremy Litton. This contract required a special pass to access restricted areas on base, and I was accompanied at all times. I negotiated my pay rate with Prism Point and submitted an estimate. My estimate was accepted and my contract approved. Upon completion of my work I submitted a detailed service invoice documenting my hours both through the mail and via the online system provided by Prism Point Technologies. The billable amount $2041.67. My work order invoice was approved, but I have yet to receive payment. I have contacted Prism Point Technologies bi-monthly since February. I have mailed several invoices. I have left several voice mails for Laura Bott, Mitch Wright and the Accounting department. My calls are ignored. The operator phone support consists of blind transfers to dead end mail boxes that are usually full.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/20/2009 02:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PRISM-POINTE-TECHNOLOGIES-PPT/Fairburn-Georgia-30213/PRISM-POINTE-TECHNOLOGIES-PPT-Prism-Point-Technologies-Unpaid-invoices-subcontract-scam-512262. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PRISM POINTE TECHNOLOGIES, PPT