Complaint Review: Prism Pointe Technologies

• Submitted: Thu, March 12, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, March 12, 2009

• Reported By:Mooresville North Carolina
Prism Pointe Technologies
4605 Coates Drive Fairburn, Georgia U.S.A.

Prism Pointe Technologies Ripped Off Former Employee Fairburn Georgia

I am a former employee of Prism Pointe. I was a Field Service Technician. I worked for them for about 6 months and the monthly mileage expenses kept getting later and later. I turned in my final expense report at the end of January that would have been due by the 25th of the following month. February 25th . I emailed my former manager and he said the check would have been made on 25th and give it a few days. I waited a week and started emailing a VP at the company. Byron King and he is the owner's son. He said I would get my final expenses . It's now March 12th and I haven't received anything. They have now blocked my email and will not answer any calls from me. By reading all the other reports it looks like I'm in the same boat. Email me for some contact info.

Noclassatall
Mooresville, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/12/2009 03:49 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Prism-Pointe-Technologies/Fairburn-Georgia-30213/Prism-Pointe-Technologies-Ripped-Off-Former-Employee-Fairburn-Georgia-433327. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Prism Pointe Technologies