Complaint Review: prisoncallsolutions

• Reported By: Kimbella Rose — Denver Colorado
prisoncallsolutions
Internet USA

prisoncallsolutions THIS COMPANY IS A SCAM DO NOT USE THIS SERVICE Internet

I paid for the services of prison call solutions and I was told I would be issued a in state number which would allow me to have unlimited calls from the inmates correctional facility. I did as I was instructed by prison call solutions as well as the primary phone provider V connect for the facility. I was issued a in state number and the calls were still the same price as before I purchased the service. So I attempted to contact prision call solutions several times and it appeared as if my number was blocked because when I called from numbers other than mine I was able to reach a representative which I was hung up on several times and I when I finally was able to speak with someone to cancel my account  and issue a refund he informed me that I would be issued a refund which I never received. So then I attempted once more to contact the company for my refund and I had to call from a unrecognized number and I was hung up on. So I then resulted in filing a claim with my finacial institution for a resolve.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/04/2014 11:13 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/prisoncallsolutions/internet/prisoncallsolutions-THIS-COMPANY-IS-A-SCAM-DO-NOT-USE-THIS-SERVICE-Internet-1167222. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on prisoncallsolutions