Complaint Review: privacy guard

• Submitted: Fri, June 24, 2011
  • Updated: Fri, June 24, 2011

• Reported By: Lonnie M. — fort worth Texas United States of America
privacy guard

privacy guard joined credit monitoring service. tried to dispute an inquiry. Was laughed at Internet

Joined privacy guard for credit monitoring and fraud protection. I checked an alert. Which by the way was promised I would receive an email on any alerts but I did not receive an email. I checked it myself. I found an inquiry had been placed on my credit by a pool company. I called privacy guard to dispute it and the customer service rep. started laughing and said yea we can dispute it but probably nothing will happen. He suggested I call the pool company. I explained to him I had already done that and they said they were investigating it. He repeated Yea we can dispute it but probably nothing will happen. I called back cancelled my membership and asked for a manager. Manager apologized and offered to let me speak to an executive. Guess what? I got a voice mail and have not received a call back. Do not do business with this company. They offer alot but actually do nothing but take your money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/24/2011 03:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/privacy-guard/internet/privacy-guard-joined-credit-monitoring-service-tried-to-dispute-an-inquiry-Was-laughed-745068. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on privacy guard