Complaint Review: Prize Documenting Center Of America, Et Al.

• Submitted: Wed, October 03, 2007
  • Updated: Wed, October 03, 2007

• Reported By:Austin Texas
Prize Documenting Center Of America, Et Al.
6170 West Lake Mead #045 Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

Prize Documenting Center Of America, Et Al. Fraudulent sweepstakes Las Vegas Nevada

About a month ago, I started receiving letters from a dozen different companies---all of them saying basically the same thing: Im a confirmed cash winner of a million dollar sweepstakes, and all I have to do to receive my grand prize is send them a onetime $20 data processing and release fee. In a desperate (foolish) attempt to make all of my debts magically disappear, I paid the fees.

Some of the companies (such as Sweepstakes Audit Bureau, Consolidated Research Authority, and A.E.Z. Global Marketing) have already been reported by this website. The following companies have not:
A.F. Committee
Designated Reports Division (DRD)
Division of Currency Claims (DCC)
Exp Prize Services
Monetary Entitlement Resources (MER)
World Wide Award Group
Prize Documenting Center of America (PDC)

I gave them each about $20 and never received anything but more letters. {note: PDC was the worst because after I paid their $2.75 fee, they charged an additional $33 directly to my checking account. I didnt even know about this until I received my monthly bank statement.} Its all a big scam. Save your money! Dont make the same mistakes I did.

Aaron
Austin, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/03/2007 05:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Prize-Documenting-Center-Of-America-Et-Al/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89108-2661/Prize-Documenting-Center-Of-America-Et-Al-Fraudulent-sweepstakes-Las-Vegas-Nevada-276906. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Prize Documenting Center Of America, Et Al.