Complaint Review: PRMMYSCORESFLUS

• Updated: Tue, August 27, 2013

• Reported By: tammie — North Billerica Massachusetts
PRMMYSCORESFLUS
BOCA RATON, Florida USA

PRMMYSCORESFLUS PDQSCORES, RCHSCORES, PDQIDPROTECT, OTLSCORESENSE THE COMPANY HAS BEEN WITHDRAWING 4.95 WEEKLY OUT OF MY CHECKING ACCOUNT. I DID NOT ASK FOR A MEMBERSHIP AND WOULD LIKE MY MONEY REFUNDED BOCA RATON Florida

I have been scammed into a membership that I did not authorize. I wanted to check my free credit score out online for one dollar to find out that this company has been taking 4.95 or more each week out of my checking account. I want this stopped immediately and my funds refunded ASAP back into my checking account.

How can someone take money out of my account without my permission. The transaction number that has been showing up on my bank statement is used every week and it is the following:  542929805232055. it looks like this has been going on since 6/15/2013. some of the names that they go by are PDQ ID Protect, RPC Scores, PRM MyScore Flus, RCH Scores.

Please cancel and refund my money.

Tammie P

(((REDACTED)))

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/27/2013 06:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PRMMYSCORESFLUS/BOCA-RATON-Florida-33431/PRMMYSCORESFLUS-PDQSCORES-RCHSCORES-PDQIDPROTECT-OTLSCORESENSE-THE-COMPANY-HAS-BEEN-WI-1079626. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PRMMYSCORESFLUS