Complaint Review: Pro Books and Consulting Portland

• Updated: Thu, March 07, 2013

• Reported By: anonymous — Portland Oregon United States of America
Pro Books and Consulting Portland
123 178th Portland, Oregon United States of America

Pro Books and Consulting Portland Deb Byes Portland, Pro Books Please Do not trust this company Pro Books and consulting or it's owner Deb Byes of Portland. You will regret it. Portland , Oregon

I was a client of Pro Book And consult of Portland in 2010 and it was probably one of the worst things I could have even done.

Back in 2010 I contracted Pro Books and consulting in Portland. The owner Deb Byers assured me that I was in good hand and that she would take care of my accounts. That was not the case.

Deb Byes of pro books and consulting Portland reported me to the IRS stating I was hiding income. I was investigated by the IRS and come to find out it was a mistake one of her (Deb Byes) mistakes.

I was completely applaud and disgusted. I have a good reputation and Deb Byes almost ruined it.
She is a disgrace and should be put out of business.

Do not use Pro Books and consulting or Deb Byes services of Portland.

I have already reported Deb Byes and have an attorney working on my case.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/07/2013 07:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pro-Books-and-Consulting-Portland/Portland-Oregon-/Pro-Books-and-Consulting-Portland-Deb-Byes-Portland-Pro-Books-Please-Do-not-trust-this-1025324. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Pro Books and Consulting Portland