Complaint Review: pro built tools

• Reported By: davidshultz — denton Texas United States of America
pro built tools
24331 muirlands blvd,d4-507 lake forest,ca, California United States of America

pro built tools amanda ProBuilt Tools is a Scam!!! lake forest, California

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Way Off !!

I ordered a sewer line camera on October 9, 2012.  I received the camera in the beginning of November.  Once I received the camera, I had to get it to record to dvd on the computer.  The disc for program was faulty and would not download properly.  I called Tech Support, after another week, I finally got a new disc to download program to the computer.  So I finally had a new camera up and running.  (or so I thought)

I got all of my new equipment and headed to my first camera job.  I arrived on the job, set up the equipment, put the camera in the line and the screen went black.  I called Tech Support again, this time I was told I needed to send the equipment back to them and they would "fix" the problem.  After another week, I get the "fixed" camera equipment back.

I try again with the whole set up.  I get another camera job, I again arrive on the job, set up the equipment, put the camera in the line and AGAIN the scrren goes black!!  I again call Tech Support.  I was informed by Tech Support that he was "concerned" about that reel.  At this time, I decided just to get a refund on this JUNK and buy a camera that works.

I contacted  Amanda and after long discussions of my dissatisfaction, I was told to send the equipment back and I would receive a refund for my money.  I sent all equipment to Tech Support as I was instructed, I called ProBuilt tools and informed them.  I was then told, it takes a day or two to get the equipment cleared (to let them know I didn't steal anything).  Tech Support received the equipment and cleared it for refund.  It has been over a month and I have not gotten my money back.  When I call to find out any information or status, I am told No one is available to answer my call.  Then I call and am told, she (the receptionist) doesn't know anyone in the office because she is new, and she doesn't know who owns the company or pretty much anything. Because she is new there.  At one point she laughed at me as if it was a joke about my money being stolen.

I believe this company is the menaing of Ripoff.  I truly wish I had done more research prior to buying this camera equipment.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/29/2012 09:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/pro-built-tools/lake-forestca-California-92630/pro-built-tools-amanda-ProBuilt-Tools-is-a-Scam-lake-forest-California-988801. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on pro built tools

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Way Off !!

AUTHOR: LW - ()

This Gentleman was taken care off in a professional manner.
He got a system that was defective( no one is perfect).
We tech supported him. we answered his phone calls.
We could absolutely not satisfy him.
We refunded his money. Takes several weeks to get refund. We have company policies & procedures.
Why he says ripoff ???  Who knows. We have a good company and we care about our customers.
With over 25,000 customers across the globe at this time we strive to do our best. And we know some will slip through the cracks. We apologize to those!

With the few complaints we see online. Maybe 10-15 Unhappy people vs 25,000 customers.
and most complaints are resolved to the favor of the customer.

That would make our satisfaction rate about 99.9% (Not bad)

Have a Great Day !!
Pro-Built Tools