Complaint Review: Pro Images International

• Submitted: Tue, November 15, 2005
  • Updated: Tue, November 15, 2005

• Reported By:LAFAYETTE Louisiana
Pro Images International
7139 Highway 85 PMB #201 Riverdale, Georgia Lafayette, Louisiana U.S.A.

Pro Images International This company is a ripoff! Added numerous false sums on my credit report! Riverdale Georgia

My name is Karen Harris, and I went to a model call at a local hotel for Pro Images International on May 15, 2003. I ordered the 1/4 page advertisement space of their magazine. In the beginning, the enthusiastic couple seemed very convincing about the careers of us. We were a group of about 15 people.

In less than a week, I began to get a really bad feeling about this 'Pro Image' company. I went to there website and was completely not impressed at how unprofessional the photos of the other models, as well as the site itself. Now mind you that I gave them my first payment of $100 by check.

I was finally able to get through to a lady with the company and kindly explained to her that I wanted to know the proper procedure of canceling my contract. As she pulled my file, she began to tell me that I was supposed to write a letter saying why I wanted to cancel my contract. She also went on to say that the deadline had passed and I still owed them the full sum of $350. Now I had read my contract over and over again and nowhere does it state that i had to write any letter to them.

Over a period of time of unanswered phone calls and messages, I decided to check my credit report. I was shocked to see $600 had been sent to collections by Pro Images International. For about 4day in a row, I repeatidly called them about the matter. To my surprise, I also noticed that for every day that I called this company, $600 was added! My credit was now ruined at the age of 18yrs old.

Please be aware and don't let this happen to you!

Karen
LAFAYETTE, Louisiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/15/2005 09:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pro-Images-International/Lafayette-Louisiana-70506/Pro-Images-International-This-company-is-a-ripoff-Added-numerous-false-sums-on-my-credit-164740. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Pro Images International