Complaint Review: pro mag energy group

• Submitted: Tue, August 26, 2014
  • Updated: Tue, August 26, 2014

• Reported By: john — titusville Florida
pro mag energy group
2170 king st cocao, Florida USA

J.D Harris promag energy group are thieves cocao Florida

promag is the absolute worst company I've ever and I mean ever had service my air conditioning system. I called because my home air was not cooling they had a tech out to the house within 4 hours after I was told that the tech will be there in one well ok things happen. I stepped out my house when they finally got there when I get back I find my 71 years old wife crying apparently the tech ripped the unit out completely saying that we were all going to "DIE" because it had mold and that it was illegal to own a r-22 unit in the state of Florida and that it was a federal offense. and that if we didn't change the unit he will be forced to call the police. after I was forced to pay $7,800 for a 2 ton straight cool goodman unit no duck work just the unit. I come to find out that my old unit that was replaced just 2 years ago. we just moved down from Washington d.c. this company takes advantage of senior citizen. my advice to every one around run away from this company they are the worst fear for your safety and your family .JD Harris and the pro mag management are all meth heads.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/26/2014 02:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/pro-mag-energy-group/cocao-Florida-32926/JD-Harris-promag-energy-group-are-thieves-cocao-Florida-1172475. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on pro mag energy group