Jim

• Updated: Fri, May 24, 2013

• Reported By: 10705 South Jordan Gateway — 84095 Utah
Pro Market Target
1320 Main Street, #300 Columbia, South Carolina USA

Pro Market Target Link Building, Keyword Search, Pay Per Click, Search Engine Marketing Columbia South Carolina

I just received a call from 1 (305) 647-7795 from a company call PRO MARKET TARGET, which apparently was in charge of my SEO efforts for the past year. So the call was to "RENEW" my SEO services and pay for an invoice of $382.00.

The problem is that I have never paid for such services, especially because I am a Search Engine Marketer myself! DUH!

I am waiting for second call to get a copy of my contract and invoice! This a scam! Pro Market Target is a SHAM!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/24/2013 11:06 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pro-Market-Target/Columbia-South-Carolina-29201/Pro-Market-Target-Link-Building-Keyword-Search-Pay-Per-Click-Search-Engine-Marketing-1053601. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Pro Market Target