Complaint Review: Pro Market Target

• Reported By: Deb — Mesa Arizona
Pro Market Target
1320 Main Street #300 Columbia, South Carolina USA

Pro Market Target This Company is a total scam Columbia South Carolina

This Company, Pro Market Target is a total rip off scam.  They have a very immoral, unethical, and illegal way of seeking money.   They called my business and talked to my husband.  I heard a recording today of him agreeing to:  Name, rank, address, and phone number.  The lady in collections tells me this is a verbal agreement.  Agreement to what?  I heard no mention of any service being offered or purchased.

This phone call took place on May 23rd, 2013.  They are still calling me today to collect on a non-existing SEO contract.  My husband does not even know what SEO is.  He certainly would not agree to purchase this service.  So my warning to everyone is:  If you get a call from Pro Market Target, just hang up.

They are trying to bill me $534.28 for SEO work.  I have had collectors call, their representatives have called me several times, and today I received another call from them.  The lady was very good at her job.  I asked her how she slept at night working for this company.  Her response:  I do not owe $534.05, that is how I sleep.   O told her I wanted proof of any work they did and she could not provide any.

I am now trying to get the word out.  I will not pay this bill and I have filed a compaint with the BBB along with a list of others.  Please be aware of this scam.  It is pretty bad when your name, rank and address qualify as a contract.  They did not have any of the rest of the phone conversation in the recording I heard today.  How ironic.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/23/2013 12:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pro-Market-Target/Columbia-South-Carolina-29201/Pro-Market-Target-This-Company-is-a-total-scam-Columbia-South-Carolina-1086666. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Pro Market Target