Complaint Review: Pro Master Home Services

• Updated: Wed, September 18, 2013

• Reported By: Judy — Pottstown Pennsylvania
Pro Master Home Services
241 Kulp Dr Perkasie, Pennsylvania USA

Pro Master Home Services last minute cancellations, rude, poor cleaning, ignored calls and messages, inconvenience, inflated pricing Perkasie Pennsylvania

The WORST business I have ever dealt with! Believe all the bad reviews!

Nearly impossible to schedule appointments!

Last minute appointments cancellations!

Non-existent customer service!

I purchased 3 vouchers for 3-hour cleaning services by Pro Master for $59 each, quoted to be worth $150 each; this was a lie since the service was later quoted at $100. I have used many cleaning services, but I have never experienced such horrific, egregious and ongoing problems as I had with Pro Master!

First, you must schedule your services via their electronic system rather than talking with a human being. I tried to schedule an appointment on their system 10 days in advance and received an acknowledgement but never received any follow up. The day before my requested cleaning I sent a follow up email; again I received an acknowledgement stating they’d contact me as soon as possible. I called their phone number and left a message; nobody bothered to return my call. 6 days AFTER my requested appointment date I finally received an email stating that were unable to accommodate my request – Hellooo – I think I figured that out already!

Unbelievably, they went on to say: “However, for a limited time, we might be able to accommodate your request for the following dates (4 dates more than a month later)! I should have demanded a refund but I went ahead and chose the first available date - a Friday the day before I was having house guests. I received an email confirming the services but I was expected to be available all day as they would not provide a window of time until “no later than 24 hours prior to service scheduled date.” The day before the scheduled cleaning they sent an email at 6:40 PM telling me they’d arrive between 4-6PM. NOT EXACTLY 24 HOURS ADVANCED NOTICE ! Nonetheless I arranged my schedule to be available at the cleaning service’s convenience.

On the day of cleaning at about 3PM I received a phone call from Neylor who speaks extremely poor English and was almost impossible to understand. Neylor told me that the cleaning crew may not be able to make the appointment because they were in a “car accident.” I was very suspicious in light of the horrible customer service and communication issues I’d previously experienced. I told Neylor how disappointed I was with their communication and how I’d not received any response to my emails or phone calls. He made some excuse about a change in personnel. He assured me that they’d make up for it by providing outstanding cleaning service. Shouldn’t they provide that anyway?? Neylor said if they had to cancel I’d get another electronic message letting me know. I was incensed at this point and told him I was having company the next day and needed the cleaning service – could he send another crew out Saturday morning? No, of course could not - he’d send out a crew at his convenience the following week!

Sure enough, at 5:39 PM they canceled the service leaving me at the last minute on a Friday night before having guests to clean my house myself! I was offered no compensation for this inconvenience. I had no choice but to rely on them to reschedule the service yet again! This time Neylor at least made the appointment himself. I told him the crew needed to be out of my house no later than 5PM that day because I had to leave. He agreed to schedule the service for between 3–4PM. He said I’d receive an electronic message with a time window, but said I could ignore it as he’d be sure they would be there by 4PM.

On day of scheduled cleaning the crew arrived at 4:30PM without even calling me about the delay! Thanks to their tardiness, I was once again inconvenienced and had to inconvenience others since I could not leave my house at 5PM as scheduled! The crew leader also tried to tell me that the crew of 3 would be spending a total of 45 minutes cleaning (for a total of 2.25 man-hours) rather than the 3 hours that I’d paid for! I managed to convince her of her error. The cleaning job was mediocre; I have had far better from other services.

I had 2 remaining vouchers so again tried to schedule the next cleaning – yes, I’m either really cheap or a glutton for punishment! Again found a huge deficit in availability and was unable to schedule another appointment until over 6 weeks later! Again, they could not give me a time window until “no later than 24 hours prior to service scheduled date.Day before service at 7:39 pm I received a final ETA notification of 4-6PM. Once again, this is NOT 24 HOUR NOTICE! 18 minutes later I received another email giving me an ETA of 8-9AM! I called the service and left a message asking what was going on and telling them that this was NOT acceptable.

At 9:19 AM on day of service Neylor sent me an email apologizing for the confusion and cancelling the service altogether leaving me once again to clean my own house at the last minute! Unbelievable! How these people stay in business is beyond my comprehension! Do yourselves a favor and AVOID PRO MASTER!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/18/2013 05:20 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pro-Master-Home-Services/Perkasie-Pennsylvania-18944/Pro-Master-Home-Services-last-minute-cancellations-rude-poor-cleaning-ignored-calls-an-1085402. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Pro Master Home Services