Complaint Review: Pro-Tech

• Submitted: Wed, October 30, 2013
  • Updated: Wed, October 30, 2013

• Reported By: GotScrewed — Ventura California
Pro-Tech
11700 E. Thompson Blvd Ste F. P.O. Box 936 Ventura Ventura, California USA

Pro-Tech Brian Davis Scammer, untrustworthy, cheat, rip off Ventura California

*Consumer Comment: Ripped me off and didnt fix it, bring it back now bikes on side of a road.

I needed my front brakes and rotors done on my vehicle so I found a mechanic on Craigslist who seemed to have a good, descriptive list of his services on his posting.  He made an appointment to come my home at 4pm.   He shows up at 8pm and has no regard for your schedule.  He came along with his son who seemed to be a nice person, but under his dad's supervision mostly.

Brian seemed caring and trustworthy.  He got one tire done, brake and rotor and discovered the second rotor was the wrong one.  He said he'd come back the next day to finish the job.  I called him the next day and he said he had a big job in T.O. he needed to finish.   He gave me the same excuse all week.  I finally told him that i believed he had no intention of finishng my job.  I paid him for the full job and the job went and still is half done.  this is almost 2 weeks later.

He has since ignored my texts and stopped all communication with me.   My texts were polite and professional, but I told him that I was getting tired of texting him everyday.  He finally said to me, I'll call you when I'm ready..ok???   He scammed me out of $100.00 dollars so I warn anybody who uses this scammer to not pay him in full until he finishes the job.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/30/2013 10:37 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pro-Tech/Ventura-California-93003/Pro-Tech-Brian-Davis-Scammer-untrustworthy-cheat-rip-off-Ventura-California-1095705. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Pro-Tech

Ripped me off and didnt fix it, bring it back now bikes on side of a road.

AUTHOR: Zapher - ()

Brian was supposed to be fixing my yz600R that i sent over almost a year ago from today. It took him 3 months to attempt to do the first repairs which costed 900$. After the first repairs were supposedly done none of the problems were fixed. I attempted to bring him back the bike which lasted 5 months and non-responsive texts and phone calls with every once in a while telling me he was going to repair it either next week or sometime soon. Finally i got him to fixed what he didnt in the first place. Than communicating with him about the bike when he has it he is completely non responsive. Now i just got a letter in from ventura police department that the street bike was vandilized the ignition was punched and left in a grass path. NEVER TRUST BRIAN WITH ANYTHING completely unprofessional and manipulative. He will at first make you feel he is there for you and wants to do the best service for a competitive price; but really he is just a scam artist.