Complaint Review: Proactiv Solution (by Guthy Renker - Rodan & Fields)

• Submitted: Sat, March 27, 2010
  • Updated: Sat, March 27, 2010

• Reported By: Edmund — San Leandro California United States of America
Proactiv Solution (by Guthy Renker - Rodan & Fields)
www.proactiv.com San Leandro, California United States of America

Proactiv Solution (by Guthy Renker - Rodan & Fields) Fraud, and Overcharged Scam San Leandro, California

Simple and straight to the point. I purchased Proactiv Solution as of 1/22/10. After nearly a month of using this, I decided this was not for me and went to cancel this membership right after the second billing. Proactiv Solution are scammers.  Not only did they not have a cancel option on their webpage for their customers to easily drop their membership, they make YOU work and wait for your membership cancel.  After many phone calls and hold times, I was able to get to a represenative where I had to keep pressing the point that I do not want this product anymore.  I was then transferred to an account specialist, whom then said my account was canceled and I will not be receiving shipments anymore as of 2/20/10.  My account was never canceled and soon received a bill of $109.58, which I do not owe.  An extra $20.00 was also charged to the second shippment! This is a fraud and a scam.  As of today, my account is still not canceled and they are still charging for the next months statement.  Avoid buying from this company at all costs.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/27/2010 10:23 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Proactiv-Solution-by-Guthy-Renker-Rodan-Fields/San-Leandro-California-/Proactiv-Solution-by-Guthy-Renker-Rodan-Fields-Fraud-and-Overcharged-Scam-San-Lea-586173. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Proactiv Solution (by Guthy Renker - Rodan & Fields)