Complaint Review: Proactiv Solution, Guthy-Renker

• Reported By: David — Vail Arizona USA
Proactiv Solution, Guthy-Renker
Internet, California United States of America

Proactiv Solution, Guthy-Renker harrassment Internet, California

I thought about putting this under con artists since that would be just as accurate.  Anyway, here is what happened.  I ordered their product for my stepson.  I paid by check since I did not want a recurring charge on my credit cards and I knew that it would be easier to cancel if there were any problems.  That was the smartest decision I have made in years.  I requested the instructions in Spanish.  Since they advertise on Telemundo and Univision, I did not think this would be a problem.

When the product arrived, the directions were in English.  I called the company and was told that the directions were not available in Spanish.  Ok, cancel immediately.  If I cannot get the product in Spanish, it is of no use to me.  I do not need it, my stepson does and I am not going to translate it for him since he lives over an hour away in Mexico.

A month later, another package arrives.  I did not order it.  In fact, I cancelled well before it shipped.  Had they provided for the return, I would have considered returning it.  As it was, I put it where it belonged, in the trash.  Now I have collection agencies sending me threats and calling me.

Bottom line, do not do business with this company under any circumstances.  If you have had problems with them, contact the Better Business Bureau.  This company is predatory and should not be trusted under any circumstances.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/15/2010 03:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Proactiv-Solution-Guthy-Renker/Internet-California-/Proactiv-Solution-Guthy-Renker-harrassment-Internet-California-555192. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Proactiv Solution, Guthy-Renker