Complaint Review: Proactiv Solutions

• Submitted: Sat, May 16, 2009
  • Updated: Sat, May 16, 2009

• Reported By:inglewood California
Proactiv Solutions
P.O. Box 11448 Des Moines, Iowa U.S.A.

Proactiv Solutions they charged me for something i didnt even order those jerks!! Des Moines Iowa

I called Proactiv Solutions to order a trial offer that was offered to me for 19.95. i spoke to a woman about it, and since it was my first time use, she reassured me that it was a TRIAL and nothing would be sent to me. A month later i received a package, one that i did not ask for, and a bill attached with it. it read 19.95. i called and asked why they sent it to me when i did not ask for it and why they had charged it without my consent. I canceled it of course and thought i was done with them. a month later i receive a bill that i "still owed"; another 19.95. Proactiv not only sent me something i didnt ask for, but CHARGED me DOUBLE. Proactiv is a rip-off.

Sa07soto15
inglewood, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/16/2009 01:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Proactiv-Solutions/Des-Moines-Iowa-50336-1448/Proactiv-Solutions-they-charged-me-for-something-i-didnt-even-order-those-jerks-Des-Moin-452508. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Proactiv Solutions