Complaint Review: proactiv.com

• Updated: Mon, April 23, 2012

• Reported By: Giang — 87123 New Mexico United States of America
proactiv.com
Proactiv Solution Des Moines, Iowa United States of America

proactiv.com Guthy-Renker LLC operator of the proactiv.com cheat on customer Des Moines, Iowa

*Consumer Comment: Seriously?

This is a long problem with proactiv.com or Guthy-Renker LLC.   I ordered a $99 purchase gift for a friend and then proactiv.com continued to charge me for another 3-month supply order three months after my first order using my Master card on my account with them.  I talked to my credit card to get my money back, but I never got my money back.  Guthy-Renker LLC or proactiv.com send my name to a collection agent.  Guthy-Renker should go after my friend for the money and not me.  Because I used my dad phone number, collection agency keep calling his home.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/19/2012 05:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/proactivcom/Des-Moines-Iowa-50336/proactivcom-Guthy-Renker-LLC-operator-of-the-proactivcom-cheat-on-customer-Des-Moines-871051. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on proactiv.com

Seriously?

AUTHOR: ErrorCode325 - (United States of America)

You have to READ agreement terms BEFORE you agree to the conditions. Proactiv clearly states that your chosen payment method WILL be billed in cycles for the product YOU agreed to purchase. Call Proactiv and cancel the order if you are not willing to continue paying for the product.... and don't post negative comments about a company unless there is actually a problem.

hearts