Susan

• Updated: Mon, April 14, 2014

• Reported By: Sucker5000 — Sacramento California
Proactive Legal Services
19528 Ventura Blvd, Ste 582 Tarzana, California USA

Proactive Legal Services, Wisdom Tree United, Mortgage Consulting Network, RMA Legal Netwrok, Primary Home Solutions, Pamela Watson, pwatson@lmrsa.com, april@legalmodexpert.com SCAM ALERT. They have multiple names, multiple email addresses, multiple phone and fax numbers. Tarzana California

*Consumer Comment: The Law Offices of Thomas R. D'Arco

We did our research and they still scammed us!

Pamela Watson spoke to me weekly and assured me that everything was fine.  We had received a loan remodification before but it was like a drop in the bucket compared to what we needed.  Proactive said the money was "good faith" payments just like the first time we did it with Wells Fargo.  They are SO smooth and lie straight faced.  Pamela called me and said, "We won't let you lose your home.  Everything will turn out for you and your family."  What kind of person can do that is beyond me.

We lost over $3000 to them.  Do Not Use these "companies" for anything!!

The checks we cashed by D'Arco Financial Services.  I am still hunting them down. They will not get away with this again.

I received another piece of the puzzle.  "April" our contact is supposed to be at:  "april@legalmodexpert.com" and the number 818-992-9900.

I'm sure is will come back rejected but the phone number works! Give 'em Heck Harry!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/14/2014 08:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Proactive-Legal-Services/Tarzana-California-91356/Proactive-Legal-Services-Wisdom-Tree-United-Mortgage-Consulting-Network-RMA-Legal-Netw-1138868. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Proactive Legal Services

The Law Offices of Thomas R. D'Arco

AUTHOR: kfish - ()

I also was scammed by these people. It started off with Pamela Watson who was the intake person and said she worked for Proactive. Once all my loan modification documents were sent to her then my file was turned over to Brenda Sandoval. She works for the Law Office of Thomas R.D'Arco and they are based in southern California. Her email address is brenda@legalmodexperts.com. My initial contact with these people was in October of last year and after 6 months and $3000 out of my pocket all they did for me was be the middle man for documents that my bank would need to process a modification. Please do not fall for these scams. They do nothing for you that you can not do for yourself.