Complaint Review: Process Rebates From Home - Angela Penbrook Productions, Media Net, Internet Marketing Dept

• Submitted: Mon, December 15, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, December 15, 2008

• Reported By:Tampa Florida
Media Net . 588 Sutter St.,#551 San Francisco, California U.S.A.

Process Rebates From Home - Angela Penbrook Productions - Media Net - Internet Marketing Dept Feb. 29, 2008, I signed up to process rebates from home, suppose to make $200.00-$300.00 a week. The next day I found out that they wanted me to write ads for companies. Completely different than what they advertised. I emailed Angela Penbrook and told her I wanted a refund. Her ad stated if not satisfied my money would be refunded, no questions asked. San Francisco California

*Consumer Comment: USEFULL INFORMATION

On Feb. 29, 2008 I signed up with Angela Penbrooks company to process rebates from home. It sounded so easy. I could make $200.00 to $300.00 a week. The next day I learned the company wanted me to write ads for other companies. I emailed them back and told them that wasn't what I signed up for. The ad stated that if not satisfied they will refund my money and no questions asked and I reminded them of that in an email. On Mar.3, I got an email that gave me a customer care phone # and an email address. It also stated that someone would get back to me in 24 hours. I waited a few days and no one called me. I kept calling and the line was always busy. I don't where to turn now.

Eva
Tampa, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/15/2008 07:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Process-Rebates-From-Home-Angela-Penbrook-Productions-Media-Net-Internet-Marketing-Dept/San-Francisco-California-94102/Process-Rebates-From-Home-Angela-Penbrook-Productions-Media-Net-Internet-Marketing-D-401706. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Process Rebates From Home - Angela Penbrook Productions, Media Net, Internet Marketing Dept

USEFULL INFORMATION

AUTHOR: Hvn - (U.S.A.)

I read this reply from Rip-off this morning and just wanted to share it with you. You may have a recourse through your bank/get help.
Just one consumer to another trying to care and share. We need to stop this kind of mantality.