Complaint Review: Process Server Service of Los Angeles County

• Updated: Sat, September 14, 2013

• Reported By: Mindy — North Hollywood California
Process Server Service of Los Angeles County
2424 Wilshire #314 Los Angeles, Select State/Province USA

Process Server Service of Los Angeles County Richard McMillianPSSLAC3999dollarmessenger Double charged my credit card for a service they lied about providing and then defamed me and others online for bad Yelp reviews Los Angeles CA

I found PSSLAC through a search engine when I needed to have some court papers served. I contacted Richard McMillian, gave him my credit card and all the info he would need to do it. To make a long story short (the entire review) is at http://www.yelp.com/biz/process-server-service-los-angeles-2 They never returned calls, said they delivered the papers but would not send any proof (I found out later that they had not at all) double charged my credit card for the service (I had my credit card company do a charge back) and I was never able to take my case to court because time had run out and they lied about serving it.

I wrote a negative review on Yelp as did many other people with similar stories and now I have been blasted with defamatory posts saying that I'm a liar and a whore on every website and article they could find with my name. They were even as bold as to specifically mention the bad yelp review and wrote it from the PSSLAC business Facebook account that's been theirs since 2011. It's about time that authorities cracked down on this fraudulent business for negligence, credit card fraud and slanderous libel!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/14/2013 05:23 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Process-Server-Service-of-Los-Angeles-County/Los-Angeles-Select-StateProvince-90021/Process-Server-Service-of-Los-Angeles-County-Richard-McMillianPSSLAC3999dollarmessenger-D-1084429. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Process Server Service of Los Angeles County