Complaint Review: Prodigy Payment Systems

• Updated: Tue, April 16, 2013

• Reported By: Flowers By Lester — Vale North Carolina
Prodigy Payment Systems
3801 Arapaho Road Dallas, Texas United States of America

Prodigy Payment Systems Encore Prodigy withdrew $550 from my business account after I cancelled services with them even though I was within my 60 days trial period. Dallas, Texas

When I signed up with Prodigy, my rep told me that I had 60 trial period and that I could cancel if I wasnt happy with the services as long as I did so within 60 days.

1 day before my trial period was over, I decided that I did not want to continue to do business with Prodigy so I called their office to see how to go about ending my contract, the customer service rep informed the that I was within my 60 days and as long as I sent a letter to end my contract before the end of the next business day. When I asked him if any fees would apply, he assured me that there would be no fees, but they ended up charging me $550 anyway, and refuse to put the money back into my account

I have called them several times, but they wont acknowledge the guy who gave me the cancellation information and continue to say that my paperwork was not recieved in a timely manner, which I know is not true becaue I faxed it to them within 30 minutes of our phone conversation that same day.

The customer service representatives are very rude and I have not yet been able to speak to anyone in management even after several request.  I guess they dont want to talk to me because they know that they are doing me wrong.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/16/2013 09:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Prodigy-Payment-Systems/Dallas-Texas-75001/Prodigy-Payment-Systems-Encore-Prodigy-withdrew-550-from-my-business-account-after-I-canc-1043849. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Prodigy Payment Systems