Complaint Review: Prodigy Payments

• Reported By: Bill — Santa Clar California
Prodigy Payments
3801 ARAPAHO RD ADDISON, Texas USA

Prodigy Payments EVO MERCHANTS SERVICES MISS REPRESENTED PCI FEES ADDISON Texas

When I signed up for credit card processing I was told that Visa and Master Card required that I will be charged a PCI fee.   Recently, another credit merchant came to my office to sell me their services. Then I was told that only Visa And Master Card charged the credit  merchant. a PCI fee , and it amounted to a couple thousand a year. So these credit processors are miss leading us merchants and making a silent profit.   We  should orgianize and go to court on a class action and sue them for damages for  fraudalent miss representation.

And get this, they are going to get 25% recovery fee for the class action that resulted  in a an award for  rate fixing conviction of Visa and Master Card .

Most of these credit card processing companies are crooks. They will steal from us credit merchants at every turn.

Let me know if there are any class actions lawsuit involving credit processors.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/09/2013 11:43 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Prodigy-Payments/ADDISON-Texas-75001/Prodigy-Payments-EVO-MERCHANTS-SERVICES-MISS-REPRESENTED-PCI-FEES-ADDISON-Texas-1082967. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Prodigy Payments