- Report: #1144644
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Prodigy Portfolio Management
Prodigy Portfolio Management2222 Michelson Drive # 477 Irvine, California USA
Prodigy Portfolio Management P.D.I.P.D.M.P.P.M. Brian Martin, Ryan Un-ethical and unlawful collection practices Irvine California
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
I was contacted at work twice by this company. I was informed that I had 3 hours to call the office back for a very urgent matter.
1. I didn't return a call the first time, as all my unpaid debts are past the statute of limitations for the state that I am in. That said, I was very irresponsible in my younger years with credit and have since made strides to restore my credit.
2. The second time they contacted my HR department and left another message about it was urgent, provided a "case" number. I returned the call a second time to find out what this matter was about. The phone was answered by Ray. I provided to him the case number and was put on hold. The another man answered the phone. I had no idea why I was transferred. Mr. Brian Martin wanted to tell him the last 4 of my social. I told him under no circumstance, would I provide that information to him. He then became biligerent and told me since I insisted on being difficult, I would be served papers at my office. I advised him since he would not advise me what this matter was regarding, he could mail me the information regarding this matter. He said no, the "Judge" will take care of this matter and I would get fired from job. He then hung up the phone on me, WITHOUT providing me any information to what this matter was regarding, the company he works for or allowing me to speak to a supervisor.
Please people, know your rights and know how collection agency are allowed to treat you, the Consumer/Debtor.
The way I was treated was very un-ethical and I will not entertain calls from this company who threaten me.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/07/2014 05:45 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Prodigy-Portfolio-Management/Irvine-California-92612/Prodigy-Portfolio-Management-PDIPDMPPM-Brian-Martin-Ryan-Un-ethical-and-unlawfu-1144644. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.