Complaint Review: Prodigy Portfolio Management

• Updated: Tue, February 18, 2014

• Reported By: kamora — monroe North Carolina
Prodigy Portfolio Management
2222 Michelson Drive # 477 Irvine, California USA

Prodigy Portfolio Management PPI PPM PMI called me threateninh to sue me told me they were prosecutors and they have called several family memebers and employers I used to work for Irvine California

This company had contacted me on feb 4, 3014 and stated that I am being sued, in one breath and then they were the Prosecutor office, and I have a warrant fo y arrest. when I tried to question them they got irate and hung up. then they called several family memebers leaving case number etc.

Monroe NC

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/18/2014 03:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Prodigy-Portfolio-Management/Irvine-California-92612/Prodigy-Portfolio-Management-PPI-PPM-PMI-called-me-threateninh-to-sue-me-told-me-they-wer-1124549. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Prodigy Portfolio Management