Complaint Review: Prodigy Portfolio Management

• Updated: Fri, April 11, 2014

• Reported By: Sherrye — Port Lavaca Texas
Prodigy Portfolio Management
2222 Michelson Drive #477 Irvine, California USA

Prodigy Portfolio Management Took money from my bank account to pay off credit card debt Irvine California

I was contacted on my job on Juen 12, 2013 that I was going to be served a sbupeona for an outstanding credit card debt. I could settle the account by making payment arrangements. I spoke to Isabelle Green, the director of mitigation, to arrange for a one time payment of $125 to be taken from my checking account plus twice a mont $62.50 will be withdrawn from my account on the 15th and the last day of the month until the account is paid off. She sent me a paper with the account information which I had to sign and fax to her.

On Thursday April 10, 2014, I tried to call  Ms. Green to ask her a question about an income tax form I recieved in the mail. I  called the 800 number on the the paper I had faxed to her and the number has been disconnected. I tried to call the her personal number and that number was also not a working number. I Googled the business and called the number on the web site and that number is also not a working number.

I called my bank and Prodigy Portfolio Management had already withdrew funds from my account on April 2nd instead of April 15th as stated in the agreement I had made with Ms. Green. The number that was listed on the bank transaction is for Intuit Online Payroll. I called Intuit Online Payroll and none of the phone numbers nor Ms. Greene or Prodigy Portfolio Management is listed as a client. I called the bank and filed a claim and cancelled my debt card so that no other payments can be withdrawn from my account.

The phone numbers that I have for Prodigy Portlolio Management are:

Office: 866-833-9699

Fax: 855--487-5500

Isabelle Greene: 949-783-7004

Number on bank transaction: 866-729-2925 (Intuit Online Payroll)

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/11/2014 07:05 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Prodigy-Portfolio-Management/Irvine-California-92612/Prodigy-Portfolio-Management-Took-money-from-my-bank-account-to-pay-off-credit-card-debt-1138009. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Prodigy Portfolio Management