Complaint Review: product advance

• Submitted: Thu, August 02, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, August 02, 2012

• Reported By: localknoxdeals.com — knoxville Tennessee United States of America
product advance
1200 nw 17th ave ste 4 delray Internet, Florida United States of America

product advance Took my money delray Internet, Florida

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Please Contact Amanda Greene

Hello

I called Brandon a couple of time to check out his services. I should had looked into the BBB revies before doing business with Brandon.

I was going to buy an email list from Brandon. I gave brandon my card number etc.. Brandon called me and told me my card was declined. I said No way. I call the bank to find out way my card was decliend. Brandon ran my card serveal time 299 x 3. Then I called Brandon and told him that he  has to call square to relase the fund so that my account does not go into overdaft. He kept telling me NO he does not have the funds He said square emailed him back and told him my bank needed to release the funds. I even gave the phone to the banker and She told Brandon He needs to fax square to have funds released and gaveBrandon  the fax number.  Long Story short do not do business with this company Brandon is a fraud.

I still have not gotten my money back and my account is in overdaft 900 plus because of him. He is not a good person. I had to file  fraud with my bank. I will get my money back. i will go as far as I can in this matter. Please do not do business him Brandon oland ..... He will take your money and Run ..............

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/02/2012 11:27 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/product-advance/delray-Internet-Florida-33444/product-advance-Took-my-money-delray-Internet-Florida-921472. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on product advance

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Please Contact Amanda Greene

AUTHOR: ProductAdvance - ()

This client has made false accusations regarding Product Advance. The client indeed agreed to purchase an email list and have Product Advance charge her credit card. As the process with any credit card company you must provide full details on the credit billing information. Three separate times client failed to provide correct Credit Card information. Each time the Credit Card company decided to put a hold on her Funds on her credit card to process the order. Product Advance decided to terminate working with Amanda Greene and cancel her order. She was never charged for her order and her specific Credit Card company put a hold on her funds this had nothing to do with Product Advance. Feel Free to Contact Amanda Greene to verify her funds were never taken out of her account and that Product Advance was merely processing her order.

First Name Amanda

Support Team
Product Advance, Inc.
888.797.8885 / 954.200.8836

Support@productadvance.com

How am I doing? Please feel free to contact my team lead
(blueleader@productadvance.com), with comments.