Complaint Review: Product Test Panel - PTP

• Submitted: Wed, June 01, 2005
  • Updated: Wed, June 01, 2005

• Reported By:decatur Illinois
Product Test Panel - PTP
5 Lake Carolina Way Suite 260 Columbia, South Carolina U.S.A.

Product Test Panel - PTP ripoff Columbia South Carolina

Product Test Panel informed me i could get a $100 gift card to Menards if I subscribed to two major items.
The two I picked were ones I wanted before they notified me. I then e-mailed PTP that I did as I was supposed to and would like my gift card so I could evaluate Menards.

I have heard nothing from PTP and e-mailed them that maybe the Attorney General would like to hear about this.
Advertisers need to be told that their products are being hawked in this manner.

Kenneth
decatur, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/01/2005 10:41 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Product-Test-Panel-PTP/Columbia-South-Carolina-29229/Product-Test-Panel-PTP-ripoff-Columbia-South-Carolina-144674. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Product Test Panel - PTP