Complaint Review: production media co

• Updated: Wed, July 16, 2014

• Reported By: Olegv — Toronto Ontario
production media co
Nationwide USA

production media co productionmediaco.com Production Media Co SCAM they steal your money Toronto Ontario

Production Media Co is a scam organization They called me offering advertisement services. They will place add for a local Realestate Company client folders.

Sales representative Justin Dupree told me the add is $395 one time payment. I have been charged 4 time for $416

When I saw the charges I called them to figure out what is happening but never got a call back. Then I called Justin Again and he told me I should of been charged once and he is not sure what is happening and he will get back to me. Nobody ever called back.

When I contacted realestate company they told me they never hired Production Media Co to do their folders.

Now I am dealing with credit cards trying to prove no work has been done and they are telling me since I gave them my credit card it will take time. BEWARE do not deal with these scammers.

Production Media Co is a team of crooks who are trying to scam the system and sedn you fake marketing information and make it look like they are working but no work will be done just a big scam

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/16/2014 12:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/production-media-co-/nationwide/production-media-co-productionmediacocom-Production-Media-Co-SCAM-they-steal-your-money-1162546. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on production media co