Complaint Review: products for life

• Submitted: Mon, August 22, 2011
  • Updated: Mon, August 22, 2011

• Reported By: anonymous — Adrian Michigan United States of America

products for life High pressure sales tactics adrian , Michigan

*Consumer Comment: Why bother?

listening to the radio on my way home and the products for life ad came on. I knew it sounded to good to be true but i fell for it any ways. $ 2000 in grocery vouchers sounds awfully good. I kept asking the rep if this was a scam because it sure sounded like one to me. after I gave him my name, he then proceeded with the high pressure sales. I gave him my info, but when I got home i did a little research on the internet. I could not find them through a google search or any other way. I sent them an e=mail and told them to cancel any memberships that I had signed up for. plus I canceled my credit card so nothing will be charged to it. I think that if anyone hears this on any radio station they should notify the station that is a scam. as it is always said, "Buyer beware" in this case I hope I have helped some one out. By the way here is another phone number I was given 1-866-446-0561 for customer service.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/22/2011 04:45 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/products-for-life/adrian-Michigan-/products-for-life-High-pressure-sales-tactics-adrian-Michigan-768045. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on products for life

Why bother?

AUTHOR: Flynrider - (USA)

". I kept asking the rep if this was a scam because it sure sounded like one to me. "

If you have to ask this question, then it probably is.   What I've never figured out is why victims always ask the scammer if it is a scam?   What response are you going to get if is not a scam?  How about if it is?  Do you really expect the person on the line to say, " Oh well, you got me.  I guess I'll have to go try and scam someone who is not as clever as your are."?