Complaint Review: proexercise

• Submitted: Fri, July 16, 2010
  • Updated: Fri, July 16, 2010

• Reported By: Vicki — Hermosa Beach California United States of America

proexercise supervisor: Iro Complete fraud, advertised FREE TRIAL (only pay shipping), charged my debit card $99.96 (twice for another offer for acai berry also) then when cancelled charged $99.95 x 2 for cancellation fee Internet

I thought I was ordering a free trial for colon cleanse and acai berry paying shipping only $1.19 and $1.49.  Suspicious when at order completion, no confirmation was given, no email sent, etc.  Found out my debit card was charged $99.96 x 2 for these two items.  Called the company to complain and cancel and they said they would credit my account if I agreed to pay $19.99 per item (already sent).  They said my account would be credited my the end of that business day.  Instead, my account was charged an additional $19.95 x 2 (now I am out $240).  Called the company in an attempt to cancel EVERYTHING, they tried to say the $19.95 x 2 was a CANCELLATION FEE!! How outrageous, they were charging me to cancel for something I had never agreed to in the first place, this company is a complete fraud, false advertising to the hilt and they blatantly lie on the telephone to you.  I am filing an electronic claim thru my bank for the $19.95 x 2 charges, if I receive the items, they will be returned, probably poison anyway!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/16/2010 02:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/proexercise/internet/proexercise-supervisor-Iro-Complete-fraud-advertised-FREE-TRIAL-only-pay-shipping-ch-623914. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on proexercise