Complaint Review: Professional Credit Services

• Updated: Tue, December 10, 2013

• Reported By: pegrowe62 — Myrtle Creek Oregon
Professional Credit Services
Springfield, Oregon USA

Professional Credit Services wierd, wrong, statute of limitations Springfield Oregon

Today (December 10, 2013) I recieved a bill from Professional Credit Service.  It is over a city owned municiple (water) bill.  The bill is from 2005, and they say the last payment is from 02/07/2007.

I don't believe (though it's been a long time) that I have any unpaid bills from that time period.  And even if I did, it's past the Oregon Statue of Limitations (right?).

It's not a lot of money, but at this point I am on SSI, and my husband is disabled with NO income.  We don't have money for this now.

I just find this very, very odd because we never ran from any debt, and were sure we had paid all debts off.

Thanks, Peg

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/10/2013 04:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Professional-Credit-Services/Springfield-Oregon-97475/Professional-Credit-Services-wierd-wrong-statute-of-limitations-Springfield-Oregon-1105961. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Professional Credit Services