Complaint Review: Professional Delivery Express

• Updated: Fri, May 24, 2013

• Reported By: Illinois
Professional Delivery Express
830 E Horizon Dr, Henderson, NV 89015-8458 Henderson, Nevada USA

Professional Delivery Express They contacted me stating that I would be a stay at home agent that would be shipping items for their clients. Henderson Nevada

I was fooled into thinking that this would be an easy side job to earn some easy money. It sounds way too good to be true. Do not fall for this like I did. I was contacted by e-mail stating if I was interested in becoming a shipping agent for a company in Neveda. I thought it sounded amazing, a chance to stay at home, good decent money. It was only until I started doing more serious research that I discovered what they had me doing.  Do not fall for this.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/24/2013 08:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Professional-Delivery-Express/Henderson-Nevada-89015/Professional-Delivery-Express-They-contacted-me-stating-that-I-would-be-a-stay-at-home-a-1053722. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Professional Delivery Express