Complaint Review: professional fitness

• Updated: Tue, May 29, 2012

• Reported By: armymom — fall river Massachusetts United States of America
professional fitness
Fall River, Massachusetts United States of America

professional fitness I signed up and the next week I tied to cancell . They said I couldn't. I hadn't even worked with them yet. I went to my bank and cancelled my checking accout and opened a new one. RIPPED OFF BY PROFESSION FITNESS Fall River, Massachusetts

I signed up with the Professional Fitness trainers at the W.O.W in Fall River , MA. I was sick the first week so I hadn't even had the first session. I came in the next week to cancel I am unemployed and I just wanted to cancel.  One of the trainers handed me a paper that stated I couldn't cancel because it had been longer than the three day period. He kept telling me that it was impossible to cancel. So I went to my bank and cancelled my checking account and opened a new one.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/29/2012 07:36 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/professional-fitness/Fall-River-Massachusetts-02720/professional-fitness-I-signed-up-and-the-next-week-I-tied-to-cancell-They-said-I-couldn-889768. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on professional fitness