Complaint Review: Professional Retail Services, Inc

• Updated: Wed, December 03, 2008

• Reported By:Medford New York
Professional Retail Services, Inc
3249 Route 112 Ste 2 Medford, New York United States of America

Professional Retail Services INVESTIGATION: Professional Retail Services clients, feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Professional Retail Services. Professional Retail Services committed to giving customers a quality job with reasonable costs. Customer satisfaction is our ultimate goal. Commitment to Rip-off Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, ..A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business.
*UPDATE: Professional Retail Services Inc recognized by Rip-off Report as a Verified Safe business. Manorville New York.

Rip-off Report Investigation:

Editors UPDATE: Positive Rating and Recognition has been given to Professional Retail Services for its Commitment to Excellence in customer service.

Ripoff Reports investigation of Professional Retail Services revealed an amazing commitment to customer satisfaction which underlies all their operations. This means that any client that works with PRS will always receive top-notch service and a dedication to the quality of their work. PRS listens carefully to client concerns and sees them as an opportunity to learn and improve upon their service at every turn.

Vice President of Business Operations and co-owner Kathleen Larmour believes that her company is only as good as its subcontractors. Because of this belief, she makes sure that her vendors as well as her clients stay happy by maintaining open lines of communication between them and her company. This is one of the most important challenges to maintaining a successful business and it is communicated to her employees on a regular basis. All of our clients receive and deserve white glove service, says Kathleen. Our number 1 goal is to provide 100 % customer satisfaction. We strive to provide excellent customer satisfaction and lead the industry in retail maintenance. Our clients have participated in helping us do just that. Their vendors play a major part in their business and they are one of their biggest strong holds. We understand how important it is to support our subcontractors and stand behind their work as well as standing behind our customers needs and requirements. 90 percent of our clients have been with PRS since we started the business and participate in helping us strengthen weak points, giving us more room to correct any errors in our procedures and structure. This type of communication has greatly helped with the growth of our company. We will always keep the lines of communication open between PRS and its clients.

Professional Retail Services is a business that provides full service facility maintenance and security for retail stores and restaurants. Professional Retail Services has been servicing the retail industry for over 9 years with 24 hours a day 7 days a week service. PRS opened for business in the year 2000 and their coverage area is nationwide and also provides service in Canada, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico. They provide everything from plumbing services to signage and fire protection and take every customer concern very seriously. Their goal is to provide the best quality services in the industry and have been taking strides toward this goal since their doors opened more than ten years ago. Professional Retail Services, Inc. competitively bids work with a known scope to allow better planning of regional or national programs. They also offer project management services nationally if a customer desires single source program management. Every additional service added onto a contract provides another opportunity to win or lose a clients trust and Kathleen, along with her husband and business partner Brian and their team, is determined to make every experience count. Says the successful business couple, We understand our clients have a common goal to be competitive and stand behind their mission providing a reliable service with best competitive cost which both of us as service providers, strive to provide and achieve. By evaluating our self-performance through client surveys we are always taking constructive criticism and making room for improvement within. Our clients have complimented PRS from our follow up processes, opportunities and our pledge to lead the industry in retail maintenance and construction.

Ripoff Report can confirm that Professional Retail Services takes quality control very seriously. The associates that handle the clients and vendors work hard to exceed client expectations and know that every new experience provides an opportunity to bring their service to another level.

Professional Retail Services understands the value of being a Ripoff Report Verified Safe Business and is delighted to have the opportunity to open its doors to a third party who can objectively state that they go out of their way to ensure customer satisfaction.

In summary, after our investigation, Ripoff Report is convinced that Professional Retail Services is committed to quality delivery of services resulting in total client satisfaction.

Read more about Professional Retail Services Commitment to Excellence and Total Consumer Satisfaction and why consumers should feel safe, confident and secure when doing business with a member of Rip-off Report's Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. ..yes, a long name for a program that does a lot for both consumers and businesses alike.

Read about Rip-off Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program,..A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. this program works.

Professional Retail Services Illegal, unethical & unrealistic payment procedures Medford New York

Professional Retail Services, Inc. (PRS)

Illegal, unethical & unrealistic payment procedures & Vendor practices. This is the 3rd time I've dealt with them. "They don't process invoices for 60 days after they receive it." (My due bills do not work this way and will not accept that.) The first time, I was generous and was led to believe that my invoice got lost and after 8 months and letters sent from a collection agency and my attorney, they finally paid the original invoice and overlooked the extra invoices with late fees. After being paid the original invoice, I decided not to pursue collection of unpaid late fees. The second time, I agreed to work with them again, but told them I would work with them again and on their terms- but on the condition that is payment is not received by the 61st day, they automatically revert to my terms and must pay late fees from the 31st day (1 day late my terms) until payment is recieved. And again original invoice amount came in on the 94th day. When I called and asked why they failed to pay late fees as promised, they said "They do not pay late fees.....late fees are unfair to them". (again my creditors charge late fees if they are not paid on time & it is hard to pay bills on time - if you do not get paid on time) Imagine waiting 8 months or 3 month or ever 60 days to get paid on a one day assignment. The 3rd time they called, we had talked for more than an hour, we talked about the past payment history and the guy and the supervisor was very apologettic and said they were isolated. I let them know, that because of them & the past history, our new policy for short term assignment is full estimated pay is due up front 24 hours prior to start day. Well, I was nice enough & somehow they convinced me that it will not happen again if I take the assignment and assured me that I would be paid in 45 days this time or they will gladly pay late fees. Today, we are on the 64 day. When I sent the new invoice, they called back and not only refused to pay the late fee, but the entire invoice. THIS WAS THE LAST TIME I WILL WORK WITH THEM! Tomorrow, I am handing over to the court.

Oh, after further investigation of PRS, it was found that they do not have proper licensing and insurance for the work that they do. And they do not have proper documents to hire vedors or outside contractors.

Businesses beware, if you are contacted to do some work for Professional Retail Services, Inc. (PRS). These are scam artists.

Medford, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/03/2008 11:53 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Professional-Retail-Services-Inc/Medford-New-York-11763/Professional-Retail-Services-INVESTIGATION-Professional-Retail-Services-clients-feel-saf-397421. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Professional Retail Services, Inc