Complaint Review: profit boost institute

• Submitted: Wed, February 13, 2013
  • Updated: Wed, February 13, 2013

• Reported By: Donald Sowell — Washington Utah United States of America
profit boost institute

profit boost institute work at home by internet deception scam Internet

I received an e-mail allegedly from my son about a work from home on-line product posting opportunity.I opened the link provided to me and read further. The promotion and testimonials appeared to be professional and legitimate.

I was not able to contact my son at the time and for some reason could not access the BBB. to check credability.

I made the decission to go ahead and purchace the offered package for a total of $97.95 and used a credit card to do that. as part of the start-up-package I would receive a personal phone conversation with a professional internet individual. I was given a phone # to contact this individual and I called the given # and was told that someone would return a call to me shortly.

I did receive a return call from a person representing this company that explained that he was the person who conducted a phone interview to determine if I would qualify to continue with my desire to work at home. He asked many questions that I felt had nothing to do with a work at home job such as, what is the limit on my credit card?  what is my wifes full name and employer.  do I have any other credit cards and information and limits on them.

Thats when I became suspicious and got that sick feeling in my stomach. I used bing to search for this company and have learned they are a freud. Hope you can save many others from my mistake.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/13/2013 10:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/profit-boost-institute/internet/profit-boost-institute-work-at-home-by-internet-deception-scam-Internet-1013973. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on profit boost institute