• Report: #1020784

• Submitted: Tue, February 26, 2013
  • Updated: Tue, February 26, 2013

• Reported By: alesia — Grantsboro North Carolina United States of America
profit web system

profit web system angela bussio lead me to believe i was looking into a job, but they just wanted me to give them alot of money Internet

I was looking at the site for a work at home job.  When trying to look up CNN, Fox, abc to see if legitamate as they advertised that they had been shown on them, they called me at home.  Wanted $99., then $79., then $39.  I knew it was smelling fishy, but I can cancel payment on a credit card, so.
Then they wanted $10. to up grade to make more money.
Now they want to talk to me for an hour without answering any questions about the "job"
Long story short they wanted me to invest $7000. to get the things i need for the job.  When I asked what things they said again what I need and training.
So I called and asked for a refund

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/26/2013 09:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/profit-web-system/internet/profit-web-system-angela-bussio-lead-me-to-believe-i-was-looking-into-a-job-but-they-ju-1020784. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on profit web system