Complaint Review: profitstudiolearning.com

• Updated: Sat, June 20, 2009

• Reported By:Oakland California
profitstudiolearning.com
www.profitstudiolearning.com Internet U.S.A.

profitstudiolearning.com Said they are going to charge my checking account $75.00 per month I refused and said no to. San Francisco California

I received an email saying there was a way to make money working at home for google atm and there were testimonials on the link included in the email, with the google logo and it said sign up now because only 56 spots left . I started to fill it out, but when they asked for my last four digits of my social security card, I cancelled and called their 1800 497-4988 number and said I was highly suspicious that this was a scam to rip off peoples check books and identity because anyone with a brain in their head knows better than to give out your social security number or any portion of it to a stranger. I was then phoned at home on the next morning on my cell phone and told I will be charged $73 or $75 dollars a month to continue with this program and I told the girl I did not sign on for this program, but stopped midway and phoned your number to make sure I was not signed up. She said she didn't know anything about that and that she has my card number. I am going to go to the back this afternoon and order a new card number....and close that account. She gave me a phone number to call to cancel and the voice answers without even saying the company name, and says they are not open. These scams must stop. They are taking peoples' hard earned dollars.

Linda and prescious
Oakland, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/20/2009 08:46 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/profitstudiolearningcom/internet/profitstudiolearningcom-Said-they-are-going-to-charge-my-checking-account-7500-per-mont-463211. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on profitstudiolearning.com