Complaint Review: proflowers

• Updated: Mon, January 28, 2013

• Reported By: A Syed — houston Texas United States of America
proflowers
4840 Eastgate Mall San Diego, California United States of America

proflowers Flowers can be called weeds .. true .. but when given to a loved one, someone you deeply care for, it becomes an emotion, which is precious and should be handled as such . San Diego, California

*UPDATE Employee: We're sorry we let you down

Last Sat. Dec 22nd 2012 I wanted to surprise my fianc with a bouquet of flowers and chocolates. The order was placed early morning for same day delivery (online with phone confirmation) and extra amount was paid, total for $80+. I was on phone with my fianc all day (almost) following up with ProFlowers in between and requesting confirmation. Late evening I received an e-mail confirmation that delivery has been made ????? No It was Not !!. The day was over,.. surprise was gone ... so I had to tell my fianc to check the door or her roommate .. Nothing was there. Dec. 23rd, Sunday afternoon around after 12 the delivery was made. I have followed up on phone and e-mail for past 1 week. The nice person, their rep. Peggy I spoke with understood and confirmed through their local florist that they didnt deliver in time and promised to send another bouquet with apologies.. Thats all I needed, I was not after any refund.

Surprise No 2.. you get an e-mail of $15 refund .. To which a reply is sent that it was not requested and that they should follow up on their promise...Surprise No. 3 .. I get another e-mail where they are saying sorry for the inconvenience, we have given you $15 + cents in refund and cannot send another complimentary bouquet with apology since the flowers were delivered in a timely manner ??? I have always kept an open mind, giving others benefit of doubt as mistakes and errors are common. This however, is beyond all that and an active efforts from ProFlowers to deny and defeflect wrong doings / mistakes while hoping that the complainant would just get annoyed, tired and leave. The matter is not of the dollar amount they charged, rather the service, denial of mistakes made and simply lies.

I would highly recommend that you should go to Proflowers

ONLY if you want a surprise bundle of errors for which you will pay in dollars

and time .. Dont GO if you want to surprise a loved one

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/31/2012 05:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/proflowers/San-Diego-California-92121/proflowers-Flowers-can-be-called-weeds-true-but-when-given-to-a-loved-one-someone-y-989376. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on proflowers

We're sorry we let you down

AUTHOR: ProFlowers - (USA)

We apologize if our florist dropped the ball and did not get your gift delivered for you.  Please email me with your order details (the Order ID if you have it), and I will look into it for you.  We work very hard to ensure satisfaction on our orders, and will always endeavor to make it right in situations where the level of service hasn't lived up to what we promise.  It's not acceptable that your gift wasn't delivered on time, and that the customer service you received was confusing and contradictory.  I'd like to be able to identify where the process went wrong, because that's not the level of service we expect from our agents and not how they are trained to handle customer issues.

-Steve