Complaint Review: progressive business publications

• Updated: Thu, August 23, 2012

• Reported By: chris — spokane Washington United States of America
progressive business publications
370 technology drive malvern, Pennsylvania United States of America

progressive business publications facility manager's alert this company sent a bill to the accounting office of my place of work in my name, i don't read books or magazines of any kind and would never order anything through my place of employment ever! malvern, Pennsylvania

*UPDATE Employee: Response from PBP Customer Service

this company has falsely billed my place of employment in my name for something i never ordered or even would order as i don't read any form of magazine at all and they are trying to bill my employer for this

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/21/2012 10:14 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/progressive-business-publications/malvern-Pennsylvania-19355/progressive-business-publications-facility-managers-alert-this-company-sent-a-bill-to-the-930376. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on progressive business publications

Response from PBP Customer Service

AUTHOR: Matt Jackson - (United States of America)

Chris,

Im sorry to hear you felt confused.  I wanted to add some additional context.

The only way for someone to begin a subscription is to speak with one of our sales reps over the phone.  Our subscriptions all come with a 60 day right of cancellation.  We take quality seriously and use very strict quality control measures.   As a result, our sales team is extensively monitored to ensure every order is valid and legitimate.

Im more than happy to talk to you directly by either email or phone. If youd like, I can look into this and see if I can help.  Contact me with your name, company, and account or invoice number.

Matt Jackson