Complaint Review: Progressive Business Publications

• Updated: Tue, June 04, 2013

• Reported By: Cammie — San Antonio Texas
Progressive Business Publications
370 Technology Drive Malvern, Pennsylvania USA

Progressive Business Publications I paid to be screwed! Should have kept my eyes opened during the process.... Malvern Pennsylvania

This is a company I should have looked into before conducting business with.  Actually, my biggest mistake is answering the phone and verifying who I was.  They offered me a free 7 day trial, with an email so that I may cancel within the 7 days at no cost.  Sounds easy right?  There has been so much time that has passed that I can't say definatively but I feel like I probably had said no thank you when I heard the details (which is whay I would normally do).

Problem is, I never received such email.  Come a year later I am receiving a bill from a company I have no recall of!  I think it's one of those solicitation letters/scams so I go to call...no # to call so I just disregarded.

Received a call today from a collections attorney.  They say that the company shows several email confirmations that I received emails from them.  No matter how I searched there were no emails to be found!  The attorney said that I had to pay-my argument was that I was not going to pay for something I never received.  He said that I couldn't prove that I never received anything and that I had to pay.

After seeing other complaints, postings, etc I realize that I have been taken.  I hope they enjoy my money!  What a sick feeling.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/04/2013 01:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Progressive-Business-Publications/Malvern-Pennsylvania-19355/Progressive-Business-Publications-I-paid-to-be-screwed-Should-have-kept-my-eyes-opened-1056362. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Progressive Business Publications