Complaint Review: Progressive Management Systems

• Submitted: Thu, February 28, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, February 28, 2008

• Reported By:San Diego California
Progressive Management Systems
1521 West Cameron Avenue West Covina CA 91790 West Covina, California U.S.A.

Progressive Management Systems The Collection Agency Company charged fraudulently my account with someone's hospital bill for $4,753.70. West Covina California

The Collection Agency Company charged fraudulently my account with $4,753.80.

This was some one's hospital bill. They admitted wrong doing but did not refunded my account.I was on the phone calling and begging for the refund for months. They were all lying and brutal and retaining my own money. Their excuse was that this is a lot of money for them, because they are making percentage out of collection. Their manager was hiding. The rest of the staff was making fun of me.

I am despeared and I feel I am in a communist world, that I escaped. Thanks to Progressive Management System I am not home sick. The negative is that they are in business by rip off strategy.

Elena
San Diego, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/28/2008 06:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Progressive-Management-Systems/West-Covina-California-91790/Progressive-Management-Systems-The-Collection-Agency-Company-charged-fraudulently-my-accou-313118. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Progressive Management Systems