Alexander

• Submitted: Wed, March 13, 2013
  • Updated: Wed, March 13, 2013

• Reported By: Chynadoll — LOUISVILLE Kentucky United States of America
progressive readers magazine

progressive readers magazine rippoff complete scam Internet

*Consumer Comment: cannot cancel

if u have received a call from a company trying to sell you magazines for free with a diamond watch, don't fall for it. its a complete scam and i am a victim. they have no number to call back, you can't cancel the subscription and i never received any thing from them. not one magazine. i have been ripped off by these people and there is nothing i can do to fix this. my question is what would posses a person to such a bad thing. its people like this that make it hard for hard working Americans to have a happy life and enjoy it. to be honest i really wanted to read the magazines but i never got them. don't let yourself become a victim of credit card scam. if anyone ever calls or emails you asking if u want to buy something its a SCAM. don't do it.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/13/2013 02:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/progressive-readers-magazine/internet/progressive-readers-magazine-rippoff-complete-scam-Internet-1028208. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on progressive readers magazine

cannot cancel

AUTHOR: - ()

i was called with the same thing.  I was told i won a free diamond watch and they signed me up for a subscription of magazines. i called the next day to cancel because I realized i did not want the magazines nor to pay for them.  They said my account hadnt been put in the computer yet so to keep calling back. After a week I gave up.  they were taking $60 a month out of my bank account.  I have called to cancel several times but they tell me i only had 3 days to cancel my order and that i must pay off the subscription i still owe 900. I cant afford that nor do i want to pay for magazines im not reading. I dont understand why I cant cancel.

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC