Complaint Review: progressive relocation

• Reported By: waylon — fort myers Florida
progressive relocation
Internet USA

progressive relocation don't belive anything they say Internet Florida

After several conversations with Jason from progressive relocation, he put my mind at ease telling me it was no problem to move my house hold and my 2000 lb. tool box he would send a truck with a lift gate that could handle the weight, I talked to 2 more reps. for progressive including a phone call where I could not reach Jason but the rep. I talked to agred that they knew of my box and I was getting the right truck, and the rep. that called to set up pick up time, I was assured by all that I was getting a truck with a lift gate, then the day of the move an unmarked truck shows with no clue there picking up heavy tool box, they call there boss but aperently there boss was not the boss of progressive because i was told I had to contact them directly,

after arguing with the owner of progressive for an hour disputing every excuse he had tring to make it my fault, he finily tells me he won't take the box for anything less than $4000 quite a bit more than the $2300 I was quoted, and if thats not bad enough I was told that I had no refund of my $800 deposit because the refund policy was clearly stated on page 2 of the contract, well, I had 3 pages of contract and nothing about refund policy, guess they forgot to send me that part ..... I really wish I knew how the have such good rating on other sites and the BBB because I was lied to, could not get them to live up to there own contract that listed my tool box, massively overcharged, and stranded because I could not afford there new price, along with the loss of my $800 deposit ......

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/29/2013 02:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/progressive-relocation/internet/progressive-relocation-dont-belive-anything-they-say-Internet-Florida-1063147. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on progressive relocation