Complaint Review: progressive tax group

• Updated: Thu, December 15, 2011

• Reported By: martinailon1 — wichita Kansas United States of America
progressive tax group
24003 A Ventura Blvd wichita, Kansas United States of America

progressive tax group Took 6900.00 and did absolutely no work.I had to talk to the Irs myself and resolve matters. wichita, Kansas

I hired Progressive tax group April of 2010 to handle all of our back owed taxes. I paid them 6900. They assured me they would settle with the Irs and state for less money. It is now Dec.2011. I had the state come and take a vehicle. The tax issue with the IRS was only settled because I called them and resolved the isssue. This company did absolutely nothing and are telling me they need to send me a billing analysis to get a partial refund if any. I asked to speak with supervisors and were given Chris Gummason and Jennifer Shapiro, These people and company are frauds!! I just want my money back!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/15/2011 11:31 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/progressive-tax-group/wichita-Kansas-67211/progressive-tax-group-Took-690000-and-did-absolutely-no-workI-had-to-talk-to-the-Irs-my-809840. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on progressive tax group