Complaint Review: Project Curve Appeal

• Updated: Mon, July 01, 2013

• Reported By: TotallyNicoleF — atlanga Georgia
Project Curve Appeal
60 Perimeter Center Place NEAtlanta, GA 30346 Atlanta, Georgia USA

Project Curve Appeal AKA Pink City Corp (Project Curve Appeal, Pink City Chicks., Protégée Management Group, Digime Marketing Promoting nothing - POINT BLANK! Atlanta Georgia

This is a group of ladies who have a homemade crew of uncertified individuals advising you on matters that they are not proficient in.  I can not believe the money I invested in this – only to end up with a group of women who appeared to be looking more for friends or ways to promote their own business.  I have my own boutique and was asked several times to promote PCA and the entire time – I was in shock because why would I advise someone to fall in the same trap I did.  It is a complete waste and I can honestly say save your money and time because everything you see online is a bunch of hype.  Being in the business as well I understand how many go in – if you Google – it look appears to be a happening thing however speaking from the inside – it is not.  Organized it not even the word. I am not sure why monies are required – it is all about sisterhood – they can do what they are doing for free from what I have seen.  The pictures are not that great – I have paid less for better quality.  In speaking with Bev Wilson in Atlanta, Ga. – she is a mess.  She sells you on these businesses and if you check for her – they only exists to her.  Anyone can do what she does – TRUST!  My other issue was that while I did find some a few quality individuals that I would I wanted to contract with most of these women were over made up scaly –wags.  They talk about promoting sisterhood well that is great however as being a married woman myself who was once single – sleeping with other peoples husbands is not no sisterly- Sister  BEV WILSON ( . Beviyan Wilson )

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/01/2013 10:09 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Project-Curve-Appeal/Atlanta-Georgia-30346/Project-Curve-Appeal-AKA-Pink-City-Corp-Project-Curve-Appeal-Pink-City-Chicks-Protg-1063540. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Project Curve Appeal