Complaint Review: project web systems/members learning center

• Submitted: Thu, April 18, 2013
  • Updated: Thu, April 18, 2013

• Reported By: nicoles88 — belleglade Florida
project web systems/members learning center

project web systems/members learning center jason is one individual i spoke to i order this program to work from home for 97.00 and its was a bunch of crap they asked me for more money just to start the program and then i asked for a refund and they told me it was cancel and i Internet

i purchased a program over the internet to work from home posting links and when i did i recieved and email confirming my payment had been confirmed so they gave me this website to go to to get started (memberslearningcenter.com) and when i get on the website they asked for login information and to login i was told to use my email address and my zip code which is 33430 as my password. And onece i logged in i had to follow three steps i had to call this number to 1-855-495-4165 to speak with a professional person and once i did that he (jason) said he was with another customer and would call me back in a 10 minutes so he then called back from this number 801-907-1127 he went guided me on how to get started and then asked me if i had 300 $ to get started i replied no and then he said well sorry  so forth and told me to continue with steps  2 and 3 and goodluck. So then i emailed the support team to cancel my purchase and they gave me this number  1855-288-5896 to call for my refund and when i called i spoke to  another individual and he asked for my number and name and he pulled up my account and asked what he could assist me with today and i told him i purchased this program to work at home and i wanting to cancel due to not having the extra moneys to get started and he politely said ok no problem i can help you with that  . he then says so you want to cancel i responded yes sir and he says i  need you to confirm your email address so he said is it  and i respond yes and he goes ok ive canceled your purchase it takes 5-7 business days before it gets posted back to your account i respond ok thank you and he then says if its not posted give us a call back at this number i respond ok thank you and he then says is there anything else i could assisst you with i respond no thank you and that was the end of the call . so now three days pass and i check my account and they took the 97$ out still so i call the number back and now its not a working number and therefore they have took the money i didnt have already im a single mother unemployed and 97 dollars more poorer!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/18/2013 06:42 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/project-web-systemsmembers-learning-center/internet/project-web-systemsmembers-learning-center-jason-is-one-individual-i-spoke-to-i-order-thi-1044204. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on project web systems/members learning center