Complaint Review: Projector Lamp Center

• Submitted: Fri, February 06, 2009
  • Updated: Fri, February 06, 2009

• Reported By:Fayetteville North Carolina
Projector Lamp Center
4060 Peachtree Rd Suite D-334 Atlanta, Georgia U.S.A.

Projector Lamp Center Took money from a church Atlanta Georgia

I bought a Hitachi CP-X885W Replacement Lamp [OEM EQUIVALENT] on a Tuesday and paid for 2 day shipping. The sales representative, Grant Rinehart, assures me it will arrive on Friday. I needed the lamp by the weekend so that worked out great.

Friday comes, no lamp. I call and Mr. Rinehart is unavailable (how convenient). I get sent to customer service and spoke to 2 different representatives who just brush me off and says these things happen. So much for dependability.

Do they offer me any form of compensation? Do they even try to right this wrong? do they try to rebuild this relationship with me? do they try to make amends for their mistakes? HECK NO!!! All they can do is cancel my order.

All I'm saying is, does NO ONE at this company take responsibility for their actions?

I sure do hope I get my refund.

Disgusted
Fayetteville, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/06/2009 03:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Projector-Lamp-Center/Atlanta-Georgia-30319/Projector-Lamp-Center-Took-money-from-a-church-Atlanta-Georgia-421128. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Projector Lamp Center