Complaint Review: Promenade

• Submitted: Wed, July 18, 2001
  • Updated: Wed, July 18, 2001

• Reported By:
P.O.Box 954 El Segunda, California U.S.A.

Promenade enrolled as amember in their "club" for discounts on travel, entertainment, and other services. They billed my credti card and sent me the info without even contacting me. I at no point gave them my credit card number mor did I voluntarily seek membership in their "club". I then had to cancel the membership and request that they credit me my membership fee. It has been two weeks and I still have not been credited. They also gave my credit card number to a telephone long distance darrier who also enroled me in a ohone service program, also without my permission or contacting me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/18/2001 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Promenade/El-Segunda-California-90245/PROMENADE-MEMBERSHIP-UNAUTHORIZED-BILLING-OF-MY-CREDIT-CARD-5807. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Promenade