Complaint Review: promobiletint

• Updated: Fri, January 17, 2014

• Reported By: mike — san jose California United States of America
promobiletint
Campell, California United States of America

promobiletint MICHEAL PALACIOS THIS DARK SKIN CUBAN-MEXICAN WILL F*** UP YOUR CAR INSIDE AND OUT Campell, California

*Consumer Comment: Also got pwned by this company

*Author of original report: this guy still ripping people off

DO NOT DEAL WITH THIS DIRTY CUBAN-MEXICAN, first off let me tell you why, he's unprofessional and rude, he have one of the worst attitude ever and he's do tint mobile...DO NOT TRUST MOBILE guy, i learn this the hard way...in his website www.promobiletint.com AND his phone 408-687-2875  his name MICHEAL PALACIOS..Google him first and see other had complained about this punk... he states he got 10 years experience, that's BULLS*** this low-life piece of shit got no skill when come to tinting, he rush and dirty inside and scratch outside my car, he don't take time to clean the window, so dirt still trap on the window when the tint on, it bubbles...he cut edge uneven line (i notice when i roll down my window ...
my tint start to bubble and peel 2 day after i roll down my window..CALL this asshole left message and never return, CALL THIS with different number and tell him what happen, he pretend to be busy and said would call me back, once again "HE LIED"

I GOT TO KNOW THIS A**HOLE, while he working on my car through chit chat...

HE BEEN IN USA FOR 15 YEARS (his English is bad)

HE HAVE 20+ BROTHERS AND SISTER IN CUBA

HE GO BACK TO CUBA OFTEN AND BRING AT LEAST 20K CASH TO BURN (figure how many people he ripoff on tint to get that much of money)

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/16/2012 11:10 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/promobiletint/Campell-California-/promobiletint-MICHEAL-PALACIOS-THIS-DARK-SKIN-CUBAN-MEXICAN-WILL-F-UP-YOUR-CAR-INSIDE-A-928155. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on promobiletint

Also got pwned by this company

AUTHOR: Unknown - ()

Promobiletint.com is a one-man shop owned by a guy named Michael Palacios His facebook can be found here: https://www.facebook.com/michael.palacios.186

I found his ad on Criagslist and went to his website which looks legit and provides a lifetime guarantee, so I contacted the company and got a response from Michael.

We met up the next day and we agreed on $170 to tint side and back windows on a sedan. His car reeked of the smell of marijuana, I should have taken that as a bad sign!

The whole job took only 1.5 hour which I found to be a bit shorter than my experience with other tinters.

Michael packed up very quickly after completing the tint and was in a big rush to go rip off his next customer. He left trash all around the car and inside the car, little cut pieces of tint everywhere....Fine, I can clean them.

3 days later, after all the bubbles have evaporated, I found a lot of little specks of bubbles that won't go away. Turns out a LOT of dirt was trapped between the film and window, there's no way to get rid of them unless the tint is to be re-done.

Tried to contact Michael multiple times via phone, text, email, everything is being ignored. He did a rushed and sloppy job and ran off, I learned my lesson here: Always go to a store instead of using Mobile tinting.

I am more than happy to give an updated review or take this down if the problem gets resolved.

this guy still ripping people off

AUTHOR: mike - (USA)

this guy is mobile, he's still ripping people off and get away with it..

someone capture him